Monday, June 30, 2008

Talking to Dyan and Ziyan now on msn. And Gheeting too. I feel like a counsellor.

★ Starlet says:
dunno la just that the pain frm the past never goes away

You know what? I so agree with her about this. The pain from the past can never go away. I mean, I am trying to live with his past, and though it gets so hard sometimes, I will still try lah. I mean, I love him, not his past. The people in his past are redundant, like way redundant. Dyan and Ziyan says ex-es should burn in hell, I agree with that. Not all ex-es should die though, like we mustn't. HAHAHA. So unfair one hor?

But I guess all the girls also like that one. Everyone hates ex-es, cos they are gross, fugly, have sex before, blah blah. I am so mean! Okay but its true. Oh well. Accept it man.

:) Day 1, so 4 more days to go!

No comments: