Tuesday, June 17, 2008


Firstly, I don't know why my pics are all mixed up here and there, but here goes my Anlene Marathon Volunteer thing and my night out with Menny. So here we are camwhoring badly. It was fun and some camera man was filming us. hahhaa.


Now we can say the Orchard Road is our grandfather's road or something lah. HAHA.


RIRI-NESS!


HEHEHE.


The toilet was the coldest place ever. EVER.


AND THE WATER THING IS SO COOOOOL.


HERE WE ARE~!


:):):)

Right, so the following would be our time at THUMPER.


I loveeeee this picture can.HAHA.




LOVE YOU ALL!

(I am missing Elvin to the maxxxxxx.)
More pictures when I'm out with Dyan and Ziyan tomorrow!
And when I meet up with the BFFs like Gheeting and Menny again.
And when Purani gives me KAL HO NAA HOO, cos I overslept and skipped school today.
And when I meet up with Dajie and Rachel for some bitchings and shopping.
And when I am feeling better to blog about Malaysia trip. Meanwhile to know a little more, can take a look HERE at EDELINE'S BLOG.

No comments: