Thursday, June 26, 2008

OMG! Phuture was the funnest thing on earth yesterday, we had lotssss of fun. The guys opened a Chivas bottle and ordered some juggies of Cranberry Vodka! COOL. Everyone was happy haha. Menny and Gheeting were having the time of their lives, while I was there mopping around missing Elvin. Anyway, went over to Mambo for awhile and stoned there while Gheeting was getting high, the amount of people noticing us stoning was a joke. HAHAA. They even came up to us and said "Enjoy yourselves man!!" (yesyes we were, we were just tired and having sore legs). And back to Phuture where all the good songs were played after 3 am. Danced till we died, Gheeting had blisters! Fuck blisters man. And, we took tons of pics, but seems very little now, so we gotta take more next time. Oh, and I LOVE partying with my BFFs, love you. And Gheeting is very happy cos got Caucasians dance with us to YMCA,the Caucasian that danced with me had a nice cologne on, me is captivated by him !! AAAA. No me is not as siao as Gheeting the slut.

And thanks Menny's Fulin for driving us to and fro, THANK YOU. F, U, (ck), no lah, L, I, N.

1 more day to seeing my honeybaby! HAHAHA! YAY! I'll be the world's emo-iest loser on Sunday when he has to go back lorrrrr. NeeNaaBeh.

I had some yummy dim sum yesterday, HAVE TO EAT IT AGAIN!! Its like damn nice, the carrot cake was so special and yummmmyyyy!! And the CheeCheongFun so nice, and the HARKAO was the sex.

So to conclude my Wednesday, the literature paper in the morning was disgusting, but after 12noon, the rest of my day was splendid man. (except when Elvin woke me up from my afternoon nap and decided to be very anal about me clubbing, but all is solved and we are very much in love again).

Oh shut up Joei.

No comments: