Thursday, June 26, 2008


Hello everyone, this shall be the pictures from my night at Phuture with my BFFs Gheeting(Rachel)(haha), and Weifang & her cuzzie.


Heading to Zouk, Menny is such a vainpot seriously. In the car also must make up.


While waiting for Menny so we can spring her a surprise attack. Cheebye, that idiot say she at toilet, then I say I'm at topshop. Den I go toilet find her, she go topshop find me. Dumb!! So our plan failed and Gheeting was panicky for no reason at all. HAHA.


Peekaboo 1 from Gheeeeeting!


Another peekaboo from Joei!


YAY! we love our drinks. I didn't know Gheeting hates Chivas, till yesterday............


BFA.
BFA stands for Biggest Face Award for pple who don't know yet.


Favourite spot for stoning/hanging out/see how pple dance at Mambo and get the shivers.


I love you my darlings! Always and always.


:D




Menny's ugly shot of us, she claims she don't know how to use my camera.
Dumb or dumb? OH oh oh, she explains that "its not my camera mahhhhh"
We believe you. ^^


Gheeting: "I like the smoke!!"
Joei: "I also I also!"
(then I remembered the time when we were at Zouk and this sudden cloud of thick smoke scared us to death, cos we totally couldn't see each other and its like scary. REALLY! We were holding each other but cannot see each other. Okay nobody knows what I'm saying but its just scary. HAHA.)


Our drinks for the night.Its enough to last forever.



Cheers people, hope you all had a great night too !
And hope you readers enjoy, byebye love you all !

:::

I'm totally at Macdonalds now using my lappy. Anyway, something embarassing, I was at Compass Point Macs with Edeline and Edwin the other time trying to study when I was bored and decided to try out the sms thingy that me & Gheeting so love alot. HAHA, so I sent something like "Hello Edeline & Edwin, must study hard okay, and I miss Elvin so much, love from Joei!" .. So its nothing embarrassing or what right...

Until I went to school and Shirin asked me, "Joei, did you do some sms thing in Macs the other day? I saw the Joei thing and I double confirmed it when I saw the Elvin thing..." AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! EMBARRASSINGGGGG!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA! So cool, but its very embarrassing. And then everyone kept laughing at me! :(

Purani smsed me this morning and told me she bought Donut Factory without any queue. HAHA. Okay. And she doesn't know who William Moseley is !! He is the Narnia guy okay, the King Peter! so hot. :) Love him.

Me wants to eat dimsum at that place again, lets go man!
Love you BluePeach. Have to go eat those orgasmic yumyums again!!!!!!

No comments: