Tuesday, June 17, 2008

DAY 5.

ELVIN SI DE ZHI. I MISSSSSSS YOU TO THE HIGHEST TO THE MAXEST POINT OF THE WORLD. OH MY GOD. I AM DYING A VERY SLOW TORTUROUS DEATH. I MIGHT BE ADMITTED TO THE BLOODY HOSPITAL SOON, I AM MISSING YOU SO MUCH I MIGHT JUST DIE.

I want to be an immature piece of shit now, and insist I cannot live without Elvin.

Sigh, so I went out with my parents the whole day yesterday. Spent one whole day with them, ate some buffet at Merchant Court, and today too. They know I'm terribly sad, so Mummy bought 3 LaSenza bras and 2 Mango tops for me. :( But I miss Elvin still. And we caught Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian again! WEEE! I love NARNIA!

Cheebye, I really didn't know it'll be soooo difficult can. I thought its like, "oh well, elvin is enlisted, i can be free and happy. blah blah". NO! I am like suffering. NABEH to the max.

:( I miss you Elvin alottt.

*haha, thanks to everyone who made me tagboard ALIVE! weee! Thanks so much for the support and understanding. LOVE each and everyone of you.

No comments: