Thursday, June 19, 2008


Those are not my legs at all, how could it be? HAHA, Dyan's conclusion is that this mirror makes us slim. I need such mirrors at home!!


Yummy CranberryVodka, the games we have to play just to finish it is a joke.


Not high yet.


TOILET!


Taking a break.


MY toilet.


"we both look so decent in this pic hor"


BFA.


:) YAY! Finally clubbed with my sweet babies!


oooOooo.


HAHA.HAHA.HAHA.ooops what have I done.
So many questions right? Like whos dancing with me?
Who the fuck is that in front of me?!
__
Think hard enough. :) __ Fuck you, haha.


I am so sorry if this pic is super obscene, thats why we call it THE WILDEST NIGHT. Just look at what I am wearing really. Ignore what your eyes leads you to, please. And such sights don't appear often in my blog so please don't lead your eyes to my neh neh pok thanks.


Dyan's place getting ready for the big night out. So last minute!!!


HEEHEEHEE.
Not telling what we are hiding.


:D


HAHA, not telling what we are hiding again.

...

Concluded that it was the wildest night ever, and I said I am not telling why. HAHA, and.. it was really wild lahhhhh, cheebye. Anyway, I had so much fun I think I might actually be addicted to clubbing again.. oh no. (Elvin just called to say I am allowed to club !!!!!) OH MY GOSHHHH!! Happyness. YAY! So its clubbing time from now onnnn. YAY, me love Elvin soooo much. I miss him all of a sudden.

I hope these pics are sufficient enough to keep you all entertained! :)
BYEE!

No comments: