Sunday, June 22, 2008

ITS DAY 10 ! Elvin just called me hahaha, he told me its only 5 more loserish days to gooo! YIPPEEEE! I miss you so much Elvin Si ! Okay, and I asked him a gay question in a very whiny tone. "Elvin, if people bully me how......." , And he gave me some funny answers. HAHA. I am sooo sick, like really sick. My nose is like so red, eee.

I must must must study man!

...

Okay now I must help Dyan blog. (I must not stoop to their level, I must be nice, I must be nice.) So, sometimes unlucky things happen to people.. :( And we are one of the unlucky people on Wednesday night cos Phuture was full. Phuture is a much better/classier place to club than MOS, in our very honest opinion, cos MOS got alot of gross people which we wouldn't even care, really! BUT SEE. We were unlucky. We had no choice. So we had to go there. Then Dyan didn't even tried to act friendly leh, or maybe its Dyan's friendly nature or what. But please, don't anyhow anyhow say Dyan wanna step member with your boys ok? I am very disturbed cos Dyan have no intention in doing so! AAAA. Dyan likes to eat pork alot, how to step member with them?? And because they're YOUR boys, your hot soccer boys, she wouldn't dare to do so, cos you all bitch about her again.. But then she didn't. Why you all still bitch about her? So strange one leh. And is YOUR soccer boys say hi and acknowledged Dyan first, (I don't know who are these soccer boys still....), she didn't act friendly. Yea she said HI of course, but thats cos they said hi first.

Oh well. I guess you all are the same kind. YOUR soccer boys and you all like to spin weird tales about people. Oh well, maybe we should accept it this way. Its in your nature to do so. But please don't say Dyan wanna step member with your boys, cos really, I can swear upon anything in this world she really has no intention of doing so.

..

So unnecessary one. We go out party is to have fun one mah, why make it so big and retarded.. Aiyo. Alright, I miss Elvin again! I must prepare some stuffs for him, I love you babylove! I am so glad my boyfriend is a normal person, I shall decide to love him more!

Very very sick ah..

No comments: