Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Its Day 6. I've driving and I'm meeting up with my darlings today! :)

So yesterday I did alot of stuffs with Mummy. We went Lor Ah Soo to eat the ever famous KUAY CHAP! We loveeee it! Thanks Gheeting the darling for introducing me such wonderful dish. And we went to the dentist for polishing and cleaning, went back home to bath, and off we go to DhobyGhaut for our facial, and went to eat HOTPOT CULTURE at Marina Sq. Okay, I am eating way too much buffet lately, way too much. Alright, I miss Elvin already.

:( :( I've no more Elvin, I've no one else in this world I can rely on, I am friend-less, and I am so pathetic, SOBSXSZXZ.

I dreamt of Kacang yesterday! Soooo cute, I was totally holding her and shes sooooo soft!!! Oh my god I love you baby Kacang! I love you, I promisee.

No comments: