Thursday, June 05, 2008

I refer to Menny's post on whats happening in her life recently.
I pity some people, I really do.

In my very honest opinion, I feel that if *you have no self-esteem, please do not blame it on people. Its like, GET A LIFE LOR kinda thing. Yes yes of course of course, *you own that shopping mall, in case I forgot. People can't go there as and when they wish. Like my poor friend Menny, unfortunately, she step in to that shopping mall only then give people criticise, OF COURSE. I think Menny very poor thing lor, but not as poor thing as *you. So sad. Yes I can imagine your anguish really.

Like if my ex-boyfriend brings his NEW CURRENT SIBEI CHIO girlfriend come to my workplace(with no evil intentions!,I must add), I will be very very anal about it as well. I will also kick up a big big fuss. I will be like, "EEEE look at her, she is so ugly and gross! omg!" & it will continue with my friends cos we'll be bitching about the ugly girlfriend ALL DAY LONG. I will be so so ANNOYED with my ex-boyfriend and I will FLAME him on my blog, claiming how immature he is, I will hate him and his new girlfriend! I will go and flame her on her tagboard claiming how UGLY she is! But the least I will do is PUT MY NAME DOWN.

Yes, really I will do exactly what *you are doing now. So I wouldn't blame *you. I mean, with someone as pathetic as you, who can bring themselves to blame you? But the ONLY reason I will do all those above is...... IF I CAN'T BLOODY GET OVER MY FUCKING EX-BOYFRIEND. OKAY?!?

Because to me,
1. ALL EX-BOYF'S CURRENT GIRLF IS FUGLY.
2. ALL BOYF'S EX-GIRLF ARE FUGLY.

Sigh, you are not ugly really. I've read your blog yadda yadda. Menny is not ugly either, she is NOT. So why don't you and your friends stop it and you know guys are NOT worth such attention right. Please do something to give girls something to be proud of? Thanks alright.

No comments: