Sunday, June 15, 2008

Day 3: WOOHOO, my honeybaby called me a million times today, happyness. And its getting real bad, I am missing him to the max and theres nothing I can do. AT ALL. I love that Elvin Si, although we had this major argument this afternoon, he was nice enough to apologise. HAHA, loveeeee youuuuu. & fuck la, just don't drink water lah, get yourself sick and have a fever and you can BOOK OUT! HAHAHAHHA!

I am just kidding.

Actually I don't want you to book out lor, it will make parting more difficult... Sobsob.

Maybe I can set up some women support group about their boyfriend being enlisted, I've never felt so much for them before, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. NOT USED TO IT AH!!!!!! I'VE NEVER BEEN SEPERATED FROM MY MOTHERFUCKING BOYFRIEND FOR SOOOO BLOOOODY LONG BEFORE LEHHHH!

Okay, so for me not to miss Elvin thaaat much, I have to occupy myself with many activities. I had much fun with Menny at some Thumper club, technically I did not club AT ALL. So haha, I kept to my promise, I DID NOT CLUB. I just accompanied Menny and she accompanied me, no drinking no dancing, really. I can swear upon Elvin's life man.

And at 5.30am, we had the Anlene womens run thing, hahaha Purani, Anittha, Priya, Rosh, Renuka, Cordelia, Jieyu were all there, FUNNESSS! At least when my mind is kept busy, I don't get that sad loserish gnawing feeling. And I was bugging my friends with "I miss Elvin/ I am Elvinless now/ I am one lonely girl", and they gave the funniest replies everrrrr. Anittha said, "Its okay, Elvin will be fitter with abs or muscles and you can see him and his nicer body". And I went into my orgasmic state of fantasizing, and they immediately regretted what they said. HAHAHAHAHA.

Okay , I love them a-fucking-lot. Thanks for being sooo nice can. Menny thanks. Gheeting will be nice too I know, so thanks in advance, all my MUNGAMAs thanks, ahhahahaaaaa. & random nice pple like Raymond, Jeffrey & some other random guys in msn.

Currently at my godmummy's house with RIRI. :) Love them all, heehee. I love RIRI.

Alright, I am missing Elvin real badly again, cos I'm over at Hougang and there is no Elvin ! Okay Joei, you can do it, you survived 2 years of seeing him but not being able to have him. Therefore, 2 weeks is nothing. BUT WHAT THE FUCK!!! 2 wEEEKSSS?!?! How to survive 2 bloody motherfucking weeks when every second seems like a bloooody century? I am being anal about this whole 2 weeks thing. And worst still, next time when hes able to book out, it will be worst lor. It will be hardcore difficult to part, oh gosh.

nabehcheebye I wanna go NS, I dont mind the gruelling exercises, or I can be their counsellor, I can be the medical officer too, I can be the welfare people, I can be the one who finishes up the food if it cant be finished, I can be their cleaner, I can be Elvin's companion(YAY!). Aiya just let me go in lah. I don't mind doing 5 B EX everyday............................ To which Purani says..."How to go NS when you don't even wanna go for PE?"...........................You see Purani.. This is what love can do, grossing people out again.

You know theres this guy on msn who told me something,
"At this point of time, there is only 2 things you can do.
1. Provide him the support he needs and give him all the emotional support and stand by him.
OR
2. This is the best time to leave him and move on in life. Do not waste his time."

You see, I think no.2 is a good choice, BUT TOO BAD, The princess LOVES Elvin. ALOT. So I guess I must be a nice girlfriend and give him support.

Sigh, Elvin I am going bonkers. I am typing nonsense. I am like some kinda despo girl, you know those kind that cannot live without the boyfriend kind??? See? I am going crazy. :(

I love you, honeybabylove.

No comments: