Friday, June 13, 2008



YAY! That RED SonyCybershot T300 is a birthday present from my daddy! And to think I was so so so depressed and disturbed when my T100 got stolen. I am damn unlucky, me and Elvin had to go Sunway Lagoon so we placed our belongings in the hotel room INSIDE my bag, and when we returned, my bag was opened and his handphone and my beloved hot sexy red camera is GONE. I died. Then had to waste time(meant for shopping) to go police station, but also no use one lah, its Msia what. But I love my that Cybershot camera leh, but this one also not bad, its touch screen, alot of free gifts too, yippee. I love free gifts. Very worth it. I am soooooooo glad my parents didn't scold me lor, I was still crying like some loser at Msia cos I'm so scared, but hurray, new better camera instead. :) But cheebye, all my sweet sweet pictures with Elvin all inside my previous camera. RETURN ME MY MEMORY CARD PLEASE.please.

Anyway, sent Elvin to his camp today, nope I did not cry at all. HAHA. Alot of mummys and girlfriends were crying till their eyes gonna drop out, I really dunno why. Ya la, of course I am feeling a little sad and not used to it, but like what Purani said, he also not going to die, so yuppppp, I shall be positive, so I can live longer and not get old faster. I must stay happy.

And I just heard some gross news! :( I hate ex-girlfriends!! Annoy the shit out of me only. EEE GROSS GROSS GROSS. Elvin Si is an idiot! STUPID. Aiya fuck ittttt. FUCK IT JOEI TAN. "Don't bother about the people in his past, theres a reason why they didn't make it to his future.." Okay okay, relax joei calm down, you are always asking Dyan not to stress her boyfriend, please kindly do the same too. I mustn't stress Elvin. I am okay, :) I shall not dwell about his ugly gruesome disgusting past that is affecting me badly in all ways.

Like I said, I must be positive! :) Must be happy and not be easily annoyed or disgusted. HEEHEE. :)

Oh ya and I went to the PC Fair and bought a new printer as well, yay!

Haha, and then I realised I am easily contented also. HAHA.

Okay lah, its DAY 1, and I miss you already sweetheartttt! Hugsss. I love you! You totally just called me, and you said you look nice in your botak head.......... HAHA, can't wait to see you.

I miss everyoneeeeeee. Feeling beter already. Thanks for those who asked am i feeling okay. hahhaa, and jeffrey, we did not cry. Stop insisting that me and Elvin cried cos we did not. Byeee!!!!

No comments: