Sunday, July 13, 2008

I'm back from my weekend!

This week was shopping week, so me and Elvin went on a shopping craze and bought anything we wanted, not needed. We went like, "Omg, this is nice, and buy it now!". Very bad for the wallet but its not all the time we both get to do that. Next week will be another shopping week hahaha. YAY! 5 more days to goooooo ! 5 more days 5 more days!

Had family buffet at Raffles City, I love the sashimis and the herbal chicken soup is soo nice! And I loveeeee the prawns! And the cheesecake is so yummy, cool! And went to watch midnight show, Hellboy II...... I fell asleep, and Elvin slept throughout.. And then Elvin stayover-ed and when I woke up, its bloody Sunday again! I hate Sundays, its gay and totally unnecessary.

Sunday is when you get those disgusting "Sian... tomorrow got school......" or "oh fuck, my boyfriend have to book in again", and just plain "KNNBCCB-fied" feelings lah.

Anyway, I am very happy with my weekend, now I must persevere this week, and be nice, and be positive, and be organised! :)

Next week is my birthday ! Yippeeedooopeeedooooooo !

No comments: