Friday, July 18, 2008

Got tagged by Ziyan, just nice cos I've absolutely nothing to blog about.

7 things that scare me:
1. My extremely fat body with all the fats bulging out.
2. When I am penniless & without my credit card.
3. When Elvin goes into his abominable rage.
4. When people around me gets angry.
5. The gnawing feeling of being affected(by someone's past).
6. Sex.
7. The word "Java".

7 things I like the most:
1. KACANG! I LOVE HER!
2. ELVIN! and all my best friends!!
3. LV! JuicyCouture! sometimes Gucci!
4. FOOD. all kinds of good fooooood.
5. Crowns? haha.
6. My red sony stuffs like my PSP,lappy,camera. & my watch.
7. Elvin's bike.

7 important things in my room:
1. THE BED.
2. Elvin's pictures.(heehee)
3. Lappy
4. The mirror.
5. A fan.
6. The table so I can study and do work.
7. Must be neat(its an important thing for my room)

7 random facts about me:
1. I love my pet hamsters to the max & I love animals too.
2. I can really eat alot, you all will be surprised.
3. I love all my friends to the max.
4. I can shop and scare Elvin to death with the amount spent.
5. My parents love me alot, some people think I am spoilt but I am not,at all.
6. I cry easily. I laugh easily too.
7. I am soft physically - like a tofu from my boobs to my ass, to my whole body.

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Have sex at least once.
2. Eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat......
3. Tell Elvin I love him.
4. Travel around the world.
5. Pamper myself with massages and manicures/pedicures.
6. Spend all my money on branded goods!
7. The rest of the money shall be for my family&friends who are alive.

7 things I can do:
1. Eat alot, like alot.
2. Constantly telling people I am fat.
3. Shop like crazy and buy 4 same clothes in different colour.
4. Be very unreasonable with my boyfriend.
5. Show lots of love to animals.
6. Do household chores.
7. Talk forever with my best friend and never ever get tired.

7 things I can't do:
1. Be slim. (i really don't know why)
2. Forget someone's past.
3. Have sex.
4. Control myself from spending money.
5. Stop myself from eating.
6. Be confident.
7. Be able to forget Kacang, WangWang, Cinderella. (all my deceased pets)

7 things I can attract the opposite sex:
1. cos I laugh alot.
2. cos I am cheerful.
3. cos some guys like fat girls with big ass?
4. i am nice when i want to?
5. -
6. -
7. -

(haha, i really don't know how i can attract the opposite sex,haha)

7 things I say often:
1. Fuck
2. nabeh lor.
3. Elvin, I love you!
4. HAHAHA
5. oh my god!
6. eee not fair one.
7. I am the princess right right right?

The 7 people to do this survey:
Anyone can do it, but I dunno why my blog skin cannot copy, so you guys gotta go Ziyan's blog and copy from there. :)

**

Okay time for my afternoon nap, byebye! I had lunch at Crystal Jade with my parents, yumyum. Satisfying, tonight at Miss Clarity Cafe would be good too! The company is very important. So guess who I'm going with okay? hahahahahahahaha.

No comments: