Friday, July 04, 2008

hello this shall be a short post.

Firstly, Elvin won't be back today :( so.... I shall miss him till he comes back. Its like so sad right, like my life is all about "When is Elvin coming back?Hmmm, let me countdown the days.. Oh gosh! Its like 1 more night!" . Okay, this is not working out for me, yet.

On the other hand, ever since hes been enlisted, my dad says I'm acting more and more like a human. I'm like, WHY?!?!?! And he says, "Cos I see your face more at home and you don't go out early in the morning and come back late at night. Like a ghost sneaking around." HAHAHA, it makes sense.

Secondly, I've had lotsa fun these days. Waiting for Purani to find her DVD, I'm ready for the challenge but she refuses to gimme the KALHOONAAHOO show. And I'm down with serious sorethroat, I've a voice of a LADYBOY(transvetite, yea?). Cool.

I had yummy seafood at JUMBO Restaurant yesterday with parents&bro. Niceness, my fave seafood restaurant like ever. Love it.

And.......I had lotsa fun on Wednight....hehehe.

And, I am so sorry I lied about the short post.

I shall get my ass over to my godmummy's house and play with RIRI THE CUTEST DOGGY ON EARTH.
Byebye everyone, muacks!

No comments: