Monday, July 07, 2008

:( I am PMSing very badly, I'm having negative thoughts like now, like I'm friend-less! MY boyfriend doesn't love me! I'm a loser! I'm fat! blah blah blah. I abhor PMS. Makes me feel so alone in the world. oh no.. I'm all alone, I've no friends at all. :( Nobody likes me, everyone is looking at me in a strange way. ohmygod..........................

Anyway.

I am really a loser, but this helps. I googled "How to forget the past".
And tadah!

Steps:

1. Accept that it happened. It's not the easiest thing to do, but it will help you get on your way. The past is a part of your life now, but it is not the most important part. Accept the fact that it can no longer be changed in anyway.

2. Live in the present. This one is kind of hard, as well, since the present is easy to take for granted. Know that by constantly using your present time wisely, you are constantly making a better past for yourself.

3. Learn from it. Something good always comes out of anything, even if it is a very bad experience. Find the lesson involve and try not to make the same twice. Lousy-Lesson Example 1: "If I didn't get busted shoplifting, I would've moved on to armed robbery and get shot by cops."

4. Forgive. Yourself or the ones that have hurt you. Cut yourself, and others, some slack. Nobody asks to be given a bad memory. People are not perfect. Everyone is prone to make mistakes. That's how people are. And the only way to really move on from a bad experience is to forgive the people involved.

Tips:
  • If it really bothers you, talk to someone you trust and feel comfortable with about it. Talking is good. Not talking about it makes you bottle it up, and the next thing you know, medication is involved. (fortunately, i like to talk to pple ah...)
  • Compare it to another's bad experience. Think about it. I mean, you've had a bad day, but that other person may have had a bad year. You may have lost your cat, but that person across the street lost his mom. Everything's relative, even problems.

Warnings:

No denying the past. Because, no matter how hard you bury it, it will resurface time and again, like a bad zombie film.

(haha and to this, ziyan and dyan will go like "SEE? we told you living in denial is a big NO-NO so you must NOT live in denial okay!") okay okay i know i know.hahaha.

Yup, I mean, I told Elvin the only way for us to last is for me to accept his past, and love him for who he is now, and not the things that happened before. I am trying my best okay. Its not easy for me hor.. Its like, I am very very tormented by things he does with his ex okay, the images refuses to go away(stop laughing at me). But I am becoming better, I am googling stuffs and I am feeling better. :)

This whole weekend, I tortured Elvin with my abrupt moody-ness. When we both were like happy and laughing, I will go like, "I am disturbed by your past." or like "I am reminded of the things you've done." This is when you will see Elvin being very nervous and his face will change to a constipated one instantly.

And the usual Elvin would go "KNN la, can dont be stupid anot?" or something like "what you want now? aiya whatever lah you want to think then think lor" or maybe "everytime also my past my past, ya lah im a loser lor".

BUT, the changed Elvin dealt with this very professionally. He decided to be nice already. He said "baby you know i love you right.... you love me too right? and not my past right?" *and gives a nice sincere smile and a tight hug* and he said "okay baby everything is fine, i love you, =D"

Hmmm, I love Elvin like that, so nice. I must have more talks with him, cos I told him how to deal with me when I'm being unreasonable or PMSy. and he did it! Girls, try to try it out! Guys usually don't know the best way to deal with girls one lah, they are losers, all they need is a little encouragement and support from their girlfriend (according to Elvin).

Okay, school starts tomorrow! still in my holidaying mood. i wanna sleep till past noon and go out and stay up late but i can't anymore!! My new term resolution, go to school everyday UNLESS i've driving lessons. No skipping of school unnecessarily. I shall make this promise to my Kacang and everyone who loves me.

NO SKIPPING OF SCHOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!

*important!*

No comments: