Sunday, July 20, 2008

Its Sunday, and you all know I hate Sundays & how I will lament about it each time Sunday arrives. Sunday is gross. Sunday is when Elvin goes back in to camp and I've to start counting down loserish days. Anyway I am very sure everyone hates Sundays. I think Gheeting's school is starting soon, so yea, FUCK SUNDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY! Saturday's Phuture so fun! HEEHEE. Thanks for the pple who went, those who didn't, no worries! Went to Zouk and saw Elvin shuffling like a trance prancer! I like it I like it I like it! I like it when Elvin shuffles cos..... its very nice and I do not know how to do it at all!!! hahaha. Sorry its just me being obsessed with his shuffles or whatever you call that kinda dance that don't make sense but still look very nice.

And Elvin stayover-ed and we had a yummy brunch. His parents came to pick us up and went to pray for his granny and slacked..... and I am like depressed cos he has to get his ass back to camp. But its my birthday tomorrow!! YIPEEEYAYAYA! So I must be happy and look forward to a Monday! I am like so unlucky, I hate Mondays and my birthday has to be on a Monday but fuck that shit! I love birthdays!

I love all my presents so far! :) Will blog about it when I have more time.

*Elvin got me ballooooooooons on Saturday! LOVE IT! 4 balloons altogether, I almost died of an overdose of orgasm!

Okay, so don't say I never blog ah..Next week will be a busyfied week for me, so I'll have lesser time to update this space! BYEBYE!

Me miss Elvin already.

No comments: