Thursday, November 27, 2008


HAHAHA. so cute.
Its gonna be a boooring day today, I shall be a good girl and stay at home.. or maybe I should stray out... but I've been going out alot recently.
going out = massive shopping = resources depleting = joei in poverty
So, I shall not let the impulse shopper in me have its way today.

Anyway, Friday tomorrow! Gonna do some interesting stuff.
HEH HEH HEH. :)

*you know what, i wanna experience the feeling of loving someone but not having the person love you back again. I mean, its better to have something to cling on to in your heart, than have nothing to cling on right. :( I am like aimless, having a boyfriend but not having any affairs(yes,boring i know), no secret sparks..... nothing at all ok. Some pple might go like "ooooh what a sweet relationship, they are SO gonna last forever." Do not ever say such things, (look at what happened to me and eric), we were like some couple of the century thing or something. But, we still didn't last! Oh gosh. I wanna have an affair I wanna have an affair! I am just kidding lah.

Okay bye.

No comments: