Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I just got off the phone with someone special! (can't tell who though) but we talked for damn long cos.. it just always happens. haha.

anyway, signs of stressness is appearing! its like hardcore.

I know I am stress when...
  • I forgot to take off my bra and went straight into the shower, and when I realised it was too late cos it was already wet!!!!!!.
  • I threw my socks in the rubbish bin instead of the laundry basket when I came back home from GP paper.
  • I keep finding faults with Elvin.
  • My weight keeps on increasing at the speed of light.
  • My face becomes a fertile breeding ground for pimples.
  • When life seems meaningless and suicide seems like an ideal solution
  • When Purani,Anittha,Priya&Deepak and me hangs out at coffeeshops and discuss ways to end our life through a suicide pact.
  • My body starts to ache fucking badly.
  • When I start loving High School Musical exceptionally much that my ringtone and alarm is tunes of HSM3.

My ringtone is Right Here Right Now . My alarm tone is Now or Never. So I wake up to Zac Efron's heavy breathing of "sixteen..sixteen.." SHIOKNESS. love it. haha.

Okay byebye.

No comments: