Tuesday, November 25, 2008

hello all.

Life's good.

I went shopping today and bought lots of things.
:)
I have 4 sets of swimming suits. HAHA. I am nuts.
I bought a new travel bag! Just for me to go travelling.

Am going for my retreat to beach and spa resort in Msia,
from 1st to 9th Dec! 5 days there, 4 days in GENTING!
Yippeee, I love Genting to the max.
COLDDDDness!

And hopefully, going to HONGKONG in Jan!!!!!
HAHAHAHHA. Life is mother fucking goood.

I am so excited.excited.excited.excited.excited.excited.

*I miss all my friends in school too!

*I am so happy life is so free and fun!

*Gheeting, smile stay strong. some pple are just seriously losers. however, we are not gonna care cos we've brains to think. :)

*Menny, please I want House of the Dead 3 pleaseplease! pleaseplease!

(okay im getting too high, will blog when I'm not so high)

No comments: