Sunday, November 23, 2008

Just a short chopchop & very interesting entry.

I met Gheeting and her NAFA friends at Hazel's place on Saturday for a FILM PREVIEW! Its totally artsy. and funny and not to forget, mysterious.

Anyway, the big hooha about it (for me only lah..) .. was Christine and Menny's BED SCENE!
LOLOLOLOLOL till I died!!!

Here goes!
oooo soo kinky!


HAHAHAHAHA! They are lesbians in the show lah so funny.
Anyway just to tell you people who produced the film, it was awesomely awesome and really you guys desrve more than an A for effort and results man. Its damn good! And funny and so interesting. The storyline was so sad. And the name of the film was B.F.F. Best Friend Forever. So it goes like, 3 best friends were close and all, and suddenly 2 of them ignores the other one, causing much misery for the one being left out.. and in the end, we found out the reason was because.....(hahahahaha), the 2 close friends were actually lesbians who often engage themselves in sexual activities. I was LOL-ing the entire time. Very funny lah, although its meant to be sad.
Okay, good job everyone. Lots of love!
So my Saturday was spent at Merchants Court eating the High Tea Buffet with my parents, it was damn good and costly. And I went for a hair cut plus treatment and everything, more costly!!!!!! but the effect was perfect, hair soft, healthy and whatever. And watched 2 movies till 3am!! Beverly Hills Chihuahua is so cuteee and REC was scary!! HAHA. Okay thats my Saturday for you!
I am off to my Godmum's house now!
Will blog about more interesting stuffs soon, so pls come back!
(EXAMS ARE FUCKINGGGGG OVERRR!!!!!!)

No comments: