Friday, June 01, 2007


HAHA, Pre-U Sem pple, remember the pervertic photographer.
I wonder why I've sucha face sometimes.
It makes me wonder why.
No one knows why either.
Makes me feel like a mutant.
But I can't help but keep doing it.
I think I'm gay. Shit.

So..
I'll be at CAMBODIA from the 3rd June to 12th June.
YESYES, i know u guys miss me.
(hahaha)
i'll be back in a jiffy, i promise.
I loveLOVElove doing Volunteer Work.
makes me feeeeeel goooood.
yea.... soooooo gooooooooodddd.
(kinky kinky)

hmmm, and oh ya.
The BBQ was a blast!
I slept! in the tent!
Sorry for the rest who didn't get a place. :(
I was tired.
It was FUN to the max though.
Then went to school and saw Renuka & Annitha AGAIN.
HAHA.
The food was fucking yummy.
LOVE it.
yayYAYyay for it.

:) :) :)

Ok, i love you all.

And i mustMUST tell u all that i loveLOVE missMISSSmiss my hammies,
Kacang&Stripey ALOT! love them loads.

I named my Sims 2 character "JoKa"
Guess why?
Because its a mixture of Joei + Kacang!
Jo Ka.
HAHAHAHA.
I'm so gay with my gayness.

(i love FAMILY GUY!! PLEASE go yutube to take a sneak peek)

No comments: