Saturday, June 02, 2007

its 1.25pm now. its gonna be 4 soon, and i've to leave home to go to school. i'm very very very sad that i've to leave everything behind for 10 whole fucking days. cried when my mummy & daddy went out just now. :( all alone at home. i'll miss my hammies ALOT, one main thing i cannot and can never leave behind, oh no! i'm gonna die of missing them.. sigh. i love them lots.

and another thing, im not staying in a hotel when im in cambodia, it will be some random place where when u wake up, u'll see 3 frogs beside you, together with companion of lizards, beetles, bugs that no one ever seen before. i bet no one even come up with a name for these unknown bugs. sobs. i HATE insects. and THERE WILL BE MOSQUITOS! for frens that know me, they know i DETEST & DESPISE mosquitos, (i wish im black so they can't see me in the dark!) [hahah, sorry purani&the rest of my co.WILL MISS YOU!]

it will be a hot sunny place, yes hotter den singapore, the YMCA pple said there is ALOT of insects, like BIG locusts. FROGS, SCORPIONS, and spiders!(lots of them!), i'm gonna cry. seriously. I'm gonna coat and smear myself with lots and lots of INSECT REPELLENT! yay! if you happen to smell insect repellent in singapore, its me. don worry, its just joei in cambodia drowning in her 3 different kinds of insect repellent she brought there.

There will be no proper toilet facilities, there will be dirty toilets(i think!), and we've to wash them ourselves. i hope they have clean toilets (insect-free i hope!) BUTBUTBUT, know wad? the YMCA pple said frogs will jump out from the toilet hole sometimes. AAAAA. WHAT?! WHAT?! FROGS IN THE FUCKING TOILET? i tell you, if u feel singapore shaking at any time, don worry, its just joei screaming and jumping like a deranged motherfucker over at the cambodia toilet bcos some random frog or insect is inside it.

First time going abroad without close friends, without someone to depend on. I shall try to be independent for once then. I've Damark & Xiaomark & ShiHui during my NewZealand trip, now i've no one really really close. :( Its okay. some pple even go with strangers! so i shall relax.

My daddy asked me, "Will you get homesick?" hmmm. I will get hamster-sick. MY KACANG AND STRIPEY ah.. i lovelovelovelovelove you all. please be soft, healthy and cute during my demise to cambodia for 10 days. i promise to shower you with 324499 times of love that i've neglected you all. I miss my hammie darlings, my bed, my lappy, my phone!, my friends, my families. . . EH JOEI TAN! cmon la, you going for 10 days only. can stop acting like u going for 10 years anot?.

:(
Its hard parting. so so so hard.
I'll be all alone at night, all alone and cold......(might be hot&stuffy!)
No music for 10 days..
No proper baths.
SHIT! No grooming sessions.
When im back, i will go for my manicure & pedicure sessions IMMEDIATLY!
I don wanna get tanned! aaaaaa.

BUT, for the sake of volunteering, for the sake of the poor kids there, I WILL SURVIVE. I WILL SURVIVE. WILL. hey, and we're supposed to dance some hiphop dance there. how the fuck am i gonna ever learn? i seriously dunno how to shake sexily. i noe how to shake retardedly though. not sensually, sexually or sexily. only retardedly.

Yes, it will be fun there! really, to be able to help the kids, make them happy. such happiness comes from deep within the heart, the contentment is different. i like such happiness, its simple and sweet. maybe i'll be a changed person when i come back, i'll realise the beauty of simplicity.. i'll feel a simple life can be as happy too. YAY!

Okay, so.. I'll be back real soon. its only 10 days, 10 days.. joei tan, stop acting like u will be going for 10 years. 10 days will zoom past in a blink of 321847348 eyes. at least i've my PSP to tide over my sadness. My Sims 2!

Everyone take care alright. I miss all of you.
Hugs & Kisses.
Kacang & Stripey, i love you both.
My friends, see you all soon.

15th June- 4e4's chalet.
18th June- SG30 gathering at sentosa!

I've a strong feeling that despite me whining bout leaving singapore now, im very very sure i'll cannot bear to leave cambodia when the leaving time comes. The irony and contradiction of my life. Tsk tsk tsk. I will confirm cry when leaving there too. hahahahaha. really. Sentimental emotions. so gay. Hi, i'm so gay with my gayness.

alritey, gotta do a last round of checking. :)
BYE! see u all on the 12th.

No comments: