Wednesday, June 20, 2007

hahahaha, :)
im so happy i've great friends.
who reads my blog entry and den commenting
its really funny and all.
i love them. this shows that , my entries are funny.
(okay not THAT funny, but funnier den....
the 14-year-old-loser-who-likes-to-find-KORs-in-maple)
hahaha.
no, you don see her frens writing bout
how her blog makes them laugh their ass off.
OH I FORGOT, one of my "friend" is her no.1 blog supporter,
how can i ever forget that.

ok so u guys gotta take a look at gheeting's latest entry.
its so funny.
bcos its bout me. hahaha.i'll provide u guys with the link.
JUST CLICK ON HER NAME.
GHEETING DARLING

yea. and.. im laosai-ing like a motherfucker now.
like as though i've never laosai in my life before.
its as watery as water.
its gross.

okay my birthday is coming in a month's time.
its time for me to put up a birthday wishlist.
my dajie says i never fail to put up one on my blog always.
AHHAHA.

alritey, talk to you guys soon.
hmm, why don't i "CHOING maple" now.
opps, i forgot, i can't play maple
cos i haven download the patch.
yay gonna be lvl 75 soon!
LEVEL 75 OKAY!
CHEEBYEEEE!!
fucking excited.
sorry for being too overly excited.
sorry for the CHEEBYE.
SORRY!

oh shit, haven blog bout my day
with my class helping out the elderly!
met up with purani at BukitBatok
and laughed when i saw her with SHORT hair.
funny to the max la, i missed her like mad! finally saw her!
:D yay.
saw sylvia at the busstop with __
and den headed off to eat MACs.
(see? when i say i eat MACs,
and when loser-14-year-old-girl says she eats MACs,
the impact is that, pple do not care wad she eats,
BUT pple will more likely care bout wad I eat.
thats the BIG difference between a loser who goes to maple to find KORS,
and a girl who plays maple and DO NOT FIND KORS,which is me)
ok back to topic
its like so fun can.
i learnt how to make BA ZHANG.
and me&sylvia get to take our own ba zhang home!
it was fun. we gave them deserts and all.
they love us alot! i can see that.
hahahaa, and we'll be going back there again soon.

me,sylvia,purani,annitha,valerie,deepak,shirin,jana,nabiHALA
went to Little India to eat Komalas fastfood.
fucking expensive.
the Lassi so expensive. :( den so small cup.
and i would love to praise purani for her bravery!
i found a hair in the Vadeh me n sylvia was eating and..
i found a HAIR in it.
so i just wanted to take it out and put it away
but purani went to ask for a change!
and we got a new set! GOSH!
so cool, shes so nice. so brave.
i'll nvr have the courage to do that.
and me and sylvia decided to be bimbotic for the day.
so fun. to see the annoyed faces of everyone.
hahah LIKE TOTALLY. LIKE WADEVER. LIKE OhMyGod.
i love my friends. alot. way alot. till i wanna die.

:) okay see u guys soon. hugs&kisses.

No comments: