Friday, June 15, 2007

just got back from 4E4's BBQ at Pasir Ris. realised that im always going to Pasir Ris for BBQs. just went there before my cambodia trip. and now im back there again with a different group of pple. anyway it was like so fun. hahaha. :) i love gatherings. i think gatherings are super cute. i love dajie and rachel. they are such nice friends i have. sometimes i think im really fortunate, to be blessed with special friends everywhere. sweet frens like joan, serene, priscilla, shihui, gheeting, melanie, sylvia, purani, o6a3 pple, 4E4 pple, 2E4 pple like xmark,and all. i love them all can. yupp.. and im still very tired to blog bout cambodia though i seriously want to. and, im going for a Ear Candling thingy tomoro, its said to relieve stress, cos im too stressed lately. therefore need to relieve it. makes perfect sense. yea..

and, my mummy just bought me Chivas Regal Whisky or whatever u call that. and i've like 5 Absolut Vodka at home. its like crazy. its like ididn't know i had so many gay alcohol at home. considering the fact that i do not like drinking. i think gheeting will go crazy at the fact that i have the latest Absolut Vodka 100. its like totally black, its like so expensive even though its at DFS. and my daddy n mummy bought me Vodkas when they came back from China too. I think Vodkas are the only alcohol i know of.. at the moment. other den wad Chivas, Tequila, i think the nicest bottles are Vodkas. agree rite gheeting. secret** i didnt know my daddy had a secret collection of SO MANY LIQUORS! omg. the amount of it in his collection is enough to fill the world's population of ocean. there is alot of Absolut Vodka la, gosh i didn't even know. I shall steal some next time. Till then.

I am going to sleep with my parents tonite. I hope they do not have sex.
Nitey.

No comments: