Wednesday, June 13, 2007


thats the sweet guy who...... waited for me.......so sweeeet...
the other couple by the side is, is Sopheak and Zhiyang.

YAY! went for the aromatherapy seasalt wadever pedicure just now! my legs are happy, so happy they can complete a 21km marathon in 2 minutes. heehee. den headed over to godmummy's house to teach aloysious boiboi his English homework. poor kid. so many homework to do. primary 1 only can. i still haven got the mood to blog bout my cambodia trip. hahaha. sorry! and i realised im a bigbigbigBIGbigbig loser. i've not watched Spiderman 3, Pirates of the Carribean, Shrek 3 YET. omfg. im always the first to watch movies! :( and all these are no ordinary movies okay! they are blockbusters! and i still haven watched it!!!!! watch me jump to my death. yea and anyway, i bought Hostel 2 from Cambodia, anyone wants to watch, tell me i'll lend it to you. :) and, i cannot wait for my 4E4's BBQ tomoro! or is it the next day. not quite sure. yay! can bitch with dajie and rachel ! wooohoo. and a mental note to self is that i gotta meet up with melaniedarling and gheetingdearie before school starts.



♡ Kacang & Stripey.

No comments: