Tuesday, June 19, 2007

ok hello everybody, im in a splendid mood.
and therefore, would like to share a little something to you readers.
in any case if you are a first time reader to my blog,
please note that i do not BITCH bout pple in my blog,
okay, i RARELY bitch bout pple in my blog.
so, just to spice up my blog a little,
lemme share with u all a little interesting discovery.

hmm, bloggers.
i think if you wanna have a blog, the minimum requirement is that, it should be AT LEAST a little teeny bit interesting. like, so if pple read, they will wanna continue reading, and not just visit ur gay blog once, and leave and never ever read it again. AWW SO SAD. this is wad i call a failure blog. which comprises of mostly, wad i call worthless entries.

example of worthless entries include.. like wad type of FAST FOOD u eat for the day, [WTF??!?!!], if u eat some nice exotic food, like maybe oyster or yada yada, u blog bout it, its totally fine. if u blog bout u eating MACs, seriously, u can just go shut down ur blog immediatly la. another example would be, like the amount of steps u take just to reach ur gay door, or the amount of energy u take to bring ur ugly body to the toilet and stuffs like that. SERIOUSLY, i doubt anyone wanna know bout ur pathetic life u know. its like, why would pple wanna waste their precious time and strain their eyes? I WONDER.

OH OH OH! another thing, about the standard of English. GOSH. i mean, i know i do not have Perfect English, but the least i can do is make pple understand me. and i do not use SPASTIC words like "le lor", "de lor", "sian", "de mah", "think dao jiu sian", etc etc etc.
ITS GROSS! perfectly gross!
her sentences is like ..
"sleep bout 5+ hours NIA.."
"eat mac mah -.-" (wtf is with the gay face? i'll nvr know)
"*yawn* tmr fridae le lor"
"GIB so mani medicine wan faint GIB mi MC"
"___korkor,u big lamer^^,always bully me hor?!i =Pppp" (notice an "i" there?)
"ROAR!" [yes yes i know WTF.]

before i forget, shes grossingly CHEENA, no i've nothing against being CHEENA, im very CHEENA too, i listen to Chinese Emo Songs! BUT, if u speak in alien language in ur blog ah, SERIOUSLY, u gross me out totally. like type in chinese? like what the fuck is wrong with you?

OOPPPS! i forgot, poor girl is only like .. 14? aww, can't blame her for the lack of intelligence den. OH WAIT, do me and gheeting or melanie speak like that when we were 14? i highly doubt so. because we WOULD not and DO not blog bout our GAY loser lives. we lead exciting lives mentioning boon lian and all. hahhahaha.

hmmm, and would like to comment on her spelling errors. very serious. bcos when one wanna play maple crazily, in maple terms, we call it "chionging' maple. means just play like a fucker all day. like u have no life kinda thing. apparently, miss weirdo here spells it as CHOING maple. CHOING. "today no mood CHOING maple". WTF? please. such spelling errors should be obliterated. its fucking an eye sore. WAD THE FUCK IS CHOING! i need to know!

and hmmm, u know theres something called GODBROTHER, or in CHEENA terms called GAN KORKOR. wow. this girl is one hell of a loser. she goes to maple, and finds some random guy, and ask him like, "harlowzxxz hmmm, u wan be my kor?" I AM NOT LYING BOUT THIS! i called up the guy and asked him personally. i just wanna make sure ma. i don wanna make false claims in my blog. later she hurt how. :( pple 14 years old only u know. pple got GAN KORKOR wan u noe. me scared scared. shit im talking like her ALREADY. I mean, GAN KORKOR or godbrothers is SO yesterday. and i thought it should be a natural thing, why would anyone wanna have a korkor she never ever seen in her life before? GROSS. this is wad we call despo. hmm, and of cos, to the guy who accepted her as a MEIMEI(god sister), apparently, hes gotta be a despo too rite? because if i happen to be walking around maple and someone just come up to me and say "hey, wanna be my mei? wanna be my jie?" , i will show him/her my finger and walk away. or maybe, i'll just walk away. why would i wanna waste my time? why would i wanna be a loser and disgrace myself? why would i wanna be associated with NO LIFERS?

ok, because im joei and im not really DESPERATE to have godsisters/brothers.
and to the guy who actually accepted her as a godsis, TRIPLE YUCKS TO YOU.
i despise her loserish blogging skills, which apparently doesn't attract anyone, HEY WAIT, i beg to differ, someone actually tagged "halo mei! gd luck with ur blog, i be no.1 supporter!" WOW. hes so excited bout her blog. hmmm, wads there to support when shes not even up to a mediocre standard of a blogger. I WONDER. some pple just like to leave me wondering.

Sigh, i'll leave up her blog addy for you guys to take a sneak peek,
but i advise u not to, cos ur English will DETERIORIATE as how fast u can even say "WTF am i doing at this gay gross blog?!?!"

hahaha. seeing how dumb and how a person can have no life at all totally brightens up my day, makes me realised im so fortunate not to be like her. and of cos to the guy who is SUPPOSEDLY my friend, knowing he actually wanna be a no.1 supporter of her no-standard-at-all blog, makes me feels very ashamed of having him as a friend. and he actually called her "MEI" and they have not seem each other at all, and they know each other from maple, WTF x 1oo. I refuse to associate myself with someone who associates himself with someone so grossingly gross. I feel so horribly sad for my 'FRIEND'. eeew.
JOKE man JOKE!
Clap Clap Clap.

tsktsk. Be a blogger only also must be so loserish.
LOSER! _l_
please fucking die and rot under a decayed mushroom.
no one will give a fuck bcos u're like worthless.

hahahha sorry for this bitchy post!
but be glad u only get to see such posts once in every red moon.

No comments: