Sunday, May 28, 2006

COOKIES'S WISHLIST.

  1. that CheChe Bag - $209
  2. that CheChe Bag - $209
  3. that CheChe Bag - $209
  4. Adidas Jacket - $139
  5. Samsung SGH-E870 - $unknown yet.
  6. CheChe Bag
  7. CheChe Bag
  8. CheChe Bag
  9. CheChe Bag
  10. FUCK ! i said CHECHE BAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arghh.

im obsessed with that shitty bag k. that bloody dumb bag tat cost $209 . gayingly gay ! *yells.

anyway, im not gonna smile unless i get that bag. i insist........

went out alot lately, with syl dear to go mass shopping n all.. with dage, tommy n zhiwei to watch X-men. super nice like crazy. i like storm.. and plus. i did a manicure n pedicure yesterday ~! mood increasing.. mood increasing.. but at the thought of me now owning that dumb cheche bag, my mood jus dropped to bloody negative 1 million. muahahhaa.

although its the dumb holidays now. i've got totally NO holiday at all. none. jus none. all filled with extra lessons n all.. sighhhhhh.

did i ever mention how much i love my bloody hamster, Kacang? shes Kacang my hammie. heehee. i like her to the max. cos shes very tame lately. she lets me strokes her to sleep.. i like her. shes so soft. one day, i'll squuze the fuck outta her. *squueeeezeeeee.kisses her. i like biting her lately too.. dunno why..

P.S: * will someone get me a Cheche Bag plsssssssssssssssssssssssssss?! pls. i need it. pls. its my life. pls. its my oxygen. plssssssss. i cant live without it..

No comments: