Sunday, May 21, 2006

NOW, I REALLY LOVE ALL MY FRENS. really real.

okay, so yesterday was the MI CARNIVAL. the longly awaited carnival which brought about many blood, chickens, tears, pains, sorrows, disputes, fun, laughter, happiness. its a success though. sold all the things. yupyup. i hope everyone enjoyed themselves. cos i did. =D

special thanks to Zhiwei, Eric, Jason dage, Gheetingdarling, Dajie, Dajie's bf(my jiefu), Rachel, Rachel's bf(MIKE), Tommy, Jolie, my Mummy & Daddy for comingggg. i love u all for that k. and for dumping 70 bucks in jus lidat. either u all love me alot, or u all love me alot. its either one. seriously man.

and additional super thanks to MOST of the 06b2 pple. =) u all roxxxxx. hugs&kisses k.

but im super exhausted, jus super exhasuted to the max. i need to rest. i think im coming down with a flu. *weeps. now im gonna be weak.. so im not goin to school on monday. woohoo? alrite.. so im gonna sleep now. love ya all.

P.S: thanks Jerome for giving me a lift there. THANKS. and i noe im ur princess. in fact, im THE princess. (shut up, no more arguments)
**********IMPT.. Sandra&Purani, i wan my Bisexual Lunatic pic in ur camera!! SEND IT TO ME!

No comments: