Tuesday, May 16, 2006

WALL OF FAME

  1. Sherman Low, u ROX la. help me so much.
  2. Rachel Teo HuiFang, my darling! helped me ALOT.
  3. Kalvin Hoe Zhiwei, thanks for the links.
  4. Jerome, haha told me how to write cocks in the essay.
  5. Sandra dear, thanks for letting me see ur essay n staying up with me.
  6. Purani dear, for letting me noe i should write an essay with a pen.
  7. Sylvia darling, for motivating me to do. and for me to go sch. haha.
  8. SweeWei, for teling me more bout the cold war, n how to get bout doin it.
  9. Elvin! the 23 yr old wan, [not the EX i have]. thx for motivation~
  10. AND GHEETING darling! she JUST, at this very seceond sent me an sms. omg she made ten years of my life happy. she wanna treat me to eat DESSERTS. cos she says im STRESSED. spelt backwards? lol. haha. i<3>

yupyup. i really would like to give all these pple my great THANKS. as in totally ! ohmygod. u pple jus helped me accomplish one of my major setbacks in life. THE ESSAY. thanks !! although i have not completed it. i still would like to thank u all alot. in some way or other, u all helped me. im sooo touched~ didn't noe tat many pple would wanna help me.. MUAHAHAHA. anyway, really thanks k. hugs n kisses to u pple. u all are jus sucha sweetie. *kisses* and look! u're all cookies's very own WALL OF FAMEEEEE.

No comments: