Wednesday, May 10, 2006

hi Peek-a-Boo! im sharing my life with u pple today. My name is Kacang. and i love JOEI alot! shes so nice.
BOO!! im trying to scare off dumbass trying to woo my owner. BOO! RAH RAH RAH! scareD? u should.
hi im a sweetie. i mess up my own cage! today MY CUTE owner jus made the bathing powder for me in the house, but i kicked it all up. and she said "u bloody honey bitch." but i noe she still loves me because i don even care.. in fact, the next thing i did was..
TO SLEEP! haahahahhaa. like sleeping in my wheel. cos its smelly n cosy. i like it. im sleepin soundly.
TA DAH! spot me there? isnt my cage jus adorable? its a brand new one. hee i like it. my owner jus rox, doesnt she?

i have a sister. shes PUTEH. shes at Eric's house. Eric's my daddy! hes nice too. he makes my sister becomes as FAT as double the size of me. i don like bein fat.. cos my owner is FAT. but i like her, shes cute. anyway, im a happy hamster bcos i got a greatest owner on earth. shes superb! i never wanna leave her. she smells me all day long, strokes me, loves me.. AND DEN SHE SQUEEZES ME LIKE HELL, and bites me. i like that feeling. im a horny lil hammie. OK KIDDING.

so this is also an exclusive colour picture entry. of KACANG the 2nd great one compared to JOEI!

No comments: