Tuesday, May 16, 2006

hi pple ! Joei the Cookies is here again !! weehee. and spot 2 hotties up there? me n my dearie Syl.
It says on the note, " Sandra, Hi its me, Nadira!" -retarded.
dats when she did it. she pasted 3 sticky yellow notes on sandra's head.
Thats our darling Sandra. listening to her iProck n writing to Emm as usual. AS USUAL. tat face.
me n Nad's hand ! shes trying to show us the logic of our fist the size of our heart. apparently my heart is tiny?
The Princess of our class. the poshie elegant pretty slim mirror addicted Diana~
okay. this is Choco Yanyan with STORBELI[sorry for this twittish speeling] pocky. guess which is my pocky!
WEE. tats me looking so haggard cos i didnt sleep last night. and showing off my nice MILK mirror from zhiwei. i look slim.. hmm..
PURANI ~ PUNARI ~ i took her pic and she wanna sue me.. do i sound scared in the least?
My TABLE. my pencil case, File, my billabong bag with my SPONGEBOB keychain, mirror n comb. i like it~

there are more pictures actually. i cant upload it. dunno why. today was an orgy day.. me, syl n nad kept humping each other. as in. HUMp HUMP HUMP. very lesbiany. but i like it.
i need to touch on a few topics. about FRIENDSHIP. shall do it later.. =) enjoy the pics. shall upload more. the humping pics and all.

No comments: