Friday, May 19, 2006

i really love ALL my frens. seriously serious.

haha. went out with my lovely primary sch sisters on tuesday ~ very enjoyable EVEN though its only at Rivervale Plaza. lol. went to Macdonalds n den to food court. and we were like "yak yak yak yabba yabba yabba dooda dooda dooda blablabla eee uuu owowoa yak bak eeyorh" all the way . Girls bitching about the past. about some retarded pple around us and all. its jus so enjoyable la. i <3>

Cookies: Of cos, I won't forget about you! :) You've got a nice blog also~ I missed those times we had in primary school. Haha. Remember that we used to say when we grow up, we wanna buy a house and we shall live together! Haha. Time really flies and thinking back, we had so much fun. Haha. Don't get stressed in your new school. Cheers. Don't forget that I'm always here, just a sms or phone call away. Call/sms me when you need me. You can even come to my house to find me, if there's a need. Haha. See ya some other time! Loves. Takecare. *Hugs. Oh yeah, you're a good, terrific friend, sister, girlfriend. Don't get depressed. You're great, seriously.

to Joan dear: yupyup i love u too. sisters for life. and we'll never be apart cos. u live below me. MUAHAHA. love ya ~ u are jus like SUPER SLIM N PRETTY !!! >=( !!

yups, anyway. went to Nadira's house to marinate the chickens for my Saturday's school carnival yesterday.. me n sandra both rreached home at close to 12 midnight. it was a fun experience though. like we saw either some gigantic grandfather chickens and even some dumb noob chicken which have not even reach puberty yet. its jus so hilarious. and i tell u, the chicken is jus marvellously delicious. WOOHOO. u'll get 10 orgasms right on after eating it. YUMYUM. and i would like to give my thanks to MY DEAREST TEACHER MR NG, cos he fetched me, Sylvia n Nadira all the way from sch to Bedok to do our shopping, and hes so sweet. and another double thanks to sandra n purani who comes all the way fromTOh TUck to Bedok jus to help. thanks hunnies. anyway, PLS BUY FROM MY STALL K, its called BURGER BEARS. plsplsplsplsplsplsplsplspslpsls... i give u all 4382174814712846 kisses each if u all buy from my stall.. heehee.

(there will be pics uploaded soon, currently starving , so i eat first hor) hahahaha. dumbass. love ya all

P.S: i love all my FRENS ALOT !!! aaaaaaaaa.
2nd note ** i love that Bisexual Lunatic. i love him, i do !!

No comments: