Sunday, June 25, 2006


am i cute? or am i cute? or am i cute? or am i cute?

ok , i noe im supposed to be doing my history assignment right now.
my head is filling itself up with dumb facts on ASEAN.
ASEAN! why the fuck would i wanna noe about it!? and i gotta do roleplay.
roleplay myself as a Secretary-General of ASEAN.
do u noe. do u noe. do u noe. that i read it on the web that,
it takes ALOT, as in ALOT. just to be a Secretary-General of ASEAN.
and den, now, im not even contributing anything to the society,
and i can bloody be a Secretary-General of ASEAN.
its so cool. ya think on the positive side, cookies.
think positive. feel positive. positive things will go ur way den.
sigh......... im doin rush work now. hahaaaaa. hope i can finish it. hope. sighh.

anyway, i keep getting distracted by thoughts of my hamsters. WHY?!
i keep thinking bout it. non-stop.
i wish hammies will never die. i seriously wish it will never die.
i wanna spend the rest of my life with it.
my hammies are my oxygen !!
and i read it on the web that once hammies are gonna die,
there will be lumps on the body. screams.
i dowan that to happen to my darling Kacang!
SOBSOBs. i love my hammies too much.
i dowan to lose it.........................................
i wish i can eradicate all deaths in hammies, and i hope there are no illness or diseases in hammies.
i feel that if in any case, my hammies leave me, i'll most probably die with it too.
serious.
the pain would be too much to bear.
it would be even worst den ur most beloved boifren or wadever crushes rejecting you.
i do .. love .. my hamsters. alot. deeply.
my beloved hammies are pampered to the bloody max. its like, argh.
they are royalties in my household. =D
Kacang, sister of Eric's hammie Puteh. is one of the best hammie ever existed.
shes the most gentlest dumbest shit on earth. she never ever bites. NEVER EVER, NOT ONCE.
shes fluffy, soft, smooth, cuddly, sweet and OMG, she SMELLS GREAT!
and she gives the greatest fabulous kisses on earth, no one else comes close to it.
not even Cristiano Ronaldo.
she loves me alot, serious. im not lying.
i can squeeze her till her eyes pop out and she still doesnt squeak or anything.
i poke her as hard as i can, only to have her falling back asleep.
i place her inside my mouth , and she didnt bite or anything. SEE?
isn't my darling jus adorable? aaaaaaaaaaa.
SO IMAGINE WAD WILL HAPPEN TO MY LIFE IF SHE DIES?!!?!!?!!?
shes gonna be my best pet ever.
i play with her everyday of my life.
shes part of it.
shes more important den oxygen to me.
i love u, Kacang.

and of cos i love Hazel n Nutty too. if only Hazel would not run away each time i wanna hold her.
i think shes pregnant, cos she becomes so fat. but oh well, its jus an assumption.
if she really gives birth , i will consider keeping it for myself or giving it away. it all depends.
cos currently, i m thinking of keeping a SYRIAN HAMSTER! (those kind of hamsters that will grow big wan lor.) not Dwarf kind.

cookies & her hammie.

i LOVE my hamsters ! and im probably getting a doggy too. hopes*

No comments: