Friday, June 30, 2006

yes hi everyone. everyone hi.
ya hi. when i say hi, i expect YOU ALL to say hi to in front of your computer.
NOW! say hi, and WAVE for extra effect. QUICK. i insist.
SAY HI AND WAVE.
okay, i see u are doing it now. lets proceed.
only pple who says hi and waves get to see wad i write.
really.
really lah.

okay, so i've done all holiday assignments. yay neenaabeh.
and den. laughed like a crazy horny fucker lately.
to THE MAX. its like, wadever kinda thing.
did not study at-fuckin-all.
which is like, WTF kinda thing.
den.. gave Sandra, ANTS-KILLER, HAMSTER CAGE, AND A HAMSTER CARRIER!
u waffles! better show me more love u idiot.
see how nice i treat u.
made purani laughed like a slut when i told her some dumb jokes.
and she still insists i have a nipple stand in class,
she doesnt get the fact that nipples erect when pple are cold to the max,
she insists im horny, horny in Chris Lee's class FOR WAD? u tell me. FOR WAD?
aiya, thats how simpletons thing. i cant blame her. dumbass.
and Nadira, Sylvia darlings, hahaha, laughed more. like retards to the max.
and its like, LAUGH ALOT. for the funniest thing alive.

and i miss my hongkong fren ALOT. its like, Stephanie is pretty to the max!
WTF! where can pple be so pretty?!?! its like, so neenaabehh. and she sleeps alot.
maybe i should sleep alot to make me look pretty too.

and .. i passed my 2.4. with alot of shortcuts. now suffering from muscle pains and all. i cant climb up and down stairs, wad a loser. argh. some painess in the thigh. my shoulders, my arms.
so cheebye? okok. so pussy hor?

and den .. wad else.. oh ya. i love my hamsters TO THE MAX.
and i've got no money to the max.
thanks to the nicest person on earth to gimme thirty bucks.
u're the nicest shit on earth man.

and hmmm. the previous entry, its like, so childish? TO THE MAX?
Eric the asshole called to say he loves me like a fucker.
ooo? and he misses me.
and that there are no other sluts in his life.
i see. i see. i see.
should i get back to him or not?
he asked me dat.
yupyup. still in the midst of considering.

by the way, i love sandra & Purani to the max la. the way they are so protective to me.. I LOVE THEM.
hugs n kisses to the max.
and of cos, all my darlings which laughed bout THE MASK thingy. ahahhaaha.

No comments: