Monday, June 19, 2006

things i really hate
1. pple drinking my YAKULT !!
2. when my YAKULT is gone.
3. when i've only 1 bottle of YAKULT left in my refrigerator.
4. and den, the next thing i noe, its gone.
5. when pple offter me Grape or Orange-flavoured YAKULT.
6. when i've got no YAKULT straw.
7. when i see my YAKULT spilling over anything. (ie. my clothing, table, ur mum's ass)
8. when i attempt to feed my hamster with YAKULT. (i really HATE this)
9. when YAKULTS become extinct.
10. when pple spell YAKULT as, YAAACOKEEE, YAKOKE, YARCODE, YATCOKE, YALKODE, YAYOURMOTHERSBOOBS man.

ya, so above mentioned are. things i really really hate.

Yakult is Live L.casei Shirota Strain Non fat Milk Solids 3.4g
Ingredients: Sucrose, Dried Skim Milk, Glucose, Fructose, Flavouring, L.casei
its a Fermented Milk Drink! its a Healthy Family Drink!
WAIT.
family drink?! NONONONONONONNO.
its the healthy JOEI's drink. NO ONE is to snatch my daily dose of YAKULT.
Yakult. =) 100ml a day makes me smile.

ON LOVE.

for one thing, cookies hates retards who constantly probes on "What is Love? haiz.." haiz your fuckface la haiz.. wads so nice to haiz about wad the fuck love is? find out ur mom's boob size and haiz even better. mom's with boob size like ur mom's have kids with retarded brains like yours. shut up.
my definition on LOVE is sophisticated to the max. max max max.
really!
see ah.
LOVE IS....
when u wake up, he is already on your mind.
when u see the truth in every of his lies.
when u want him to take care wherever he goes.
when u see him, I LOVE HIM, u silently utter.
when u hear ur heart breaks, when he held hands with HER.
when his happiness is wad matters to you.
when u'll still love him, and still, he'll never noe.
when u'll swallow the pain and slowly let go.
that's wad love is should be..

now now, isn't that alot better? like i said, make me ur role model, and things jus turn out all perfect. whahahahahahahahahhahaahahhahahahahahahahaa.

is my blog boring or boring ah? aiyo, now that i noe i've got many avid readers.. im becoming more blog-conscious. okok, i give u all something more EXCITING n INTERESTING TO READ OK?
and so..
next coming up..
would be..
something really exciting..
something really interesting..
something u all have been waiting for..
something u guys will never wanna miss..

READY.. ?
1, 2 , 3,
TADAH !!!
MY BIRTHDAY WISHLIST!
ahahahahahaha.

BIRTHDAY WISHLIST.
  1. Adidas Jacket!
  2. New Bras~ (my boobs size is 34B)
  3. YAKULTS! to last me a lifetime.
  4. any MOOMOO cow stuffs.
  5. HEELs.
  6. Spongebob merchandise!
  7. slippers! (feet size 5-6)
  8. new tops! (make sure get XXXXXXXXL, if not i confirm cant fit in)
  9. nice nice glittery hair clips!
  10. EARRINGS~~
  11. A NEW HAMSTER CAGE!
  12. make it 2 NEW HAMSTER CAGE!
  13. bring my hammie to a vet! =)
  14. a LAPTOP! (parents getting it for me already!) -ommited-
  15. Samsung E870!!
  16. New School Shoes.
  17. Gimme a Chocolate Fondue treat!
  18. Cristiano Ronaldo's Jersey~~~~~~~~~
  19. colour markers! i really love these.
  20. nice nice handbags!

OK, thats where it ends. will end on more if necessary. and if u really intend to get me any of these, kindly lemme know, so i can strike it off, so as to prevent pple getting me repetitive prezzies. muahahhaa. whahahaha. ahahahahaha. 21st July is the day! im gonna make a movie 210789 when i grow up.. who cares about 060606? 210789 more complicated and nicer. heeeheeeeheee.

No comments: