Friday, June 09, 2006

sometimes, all i wanna do is jus die.

maybe im PMSing now. thus causing this very disgusting feeling.
i don like it one bit. its sooo annoying. i can't enjoy life that way man.
makes my world so fucked up. so idiotic. so CB. ya, so CB.
chill chill chill ~ don let my mood affect the rest. i dunno y pple's mood jus plunge down when my mood goes down too. hmm.. so maintain happiness, cookies!
kill yourself and smile in hell!

*sigh. im sick of everything. sooo sick...
reality sucksssssssssss to the max..
i rarely bitch bout my life. rarely.
why do i seem to have the galaxy's most sucky life lately? =(
have i not been doin enough good deeds?
but i just allow my seats to 2 grannies and 1 pregnant ladies on the MRT yesterday.
im becoming an emotional whore again ! like my past. the past who hates her life.
NOOOOOOOOOO. this CANNOT happen. i need to smile.
gimme the courage to smileeeeeeeeeee. PLEASE?

ok lets think of reasons to smile..
- AHA! im a level 9 in Kingdom Of Loathing now. woohoo!!!! LEVEL 9 U NOE!! its not easy. muahaha. im super happy to the maximum. and im sucha genius at it.. LEVEL 9. and i have 3 pets already. the lastest one is a Ghoul. so cuteeeee. yes, i have a sick addiction to the game.
- next reason, bcos im a LEVEL 9, Caribou Smacker! woohoo.
- cos i've got hamsters! weehee.

reasons to frown.
- i've got no frens. =( REALLY. im a frenless soul.
- no money at all. AT ALL.
- lots of things left undone.
- my life is in a big mess.
- im feeling the above mentioned cos of my PMS.
- i yearn to be forgotten and die. =(

haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

and very important day today~
happy birthday to my darling Nadira!
smooches* u're the most gorgeous piece of shit ever. huggggs.
17th bday! u WILL get ur present honey. and smile~
lotsa love from me. muacksss! =D u're still a lvl 7. =)

No comments: