Wednesday, June 21, 2006


Max Brenner's Chocolate Bar FONDUE. yumyum. in Dark Chocolate, Milk Choclate & White Chocolate. its like bloody delicious? with Marshmallows, some Banana Walnut Cake, Strawberries & Banana Slices! *drools.
BEFORE OUR MEAL! look how nice everything is. hehe.


U SURE WE FINISHED EVERY SINGLE THING? SURE?
YES WE DID.
AFTER THE FONDUE. SMILEEEEs.


when i get into my AFTER-MEAL destructive mode.


White Chocolate, but i claim its CUM. noe wad CUM is?
its okay if you don't. CUM looks like that anyway. ahahah, wad a yummy CUM.


My after-lunch ice cream today.
my favourite! Matcha Ice cream~ with my initials "JO" somemore. haahhaa.


okay, so i watched Scary Movie 4 today. xiaobai gotta pay his soccer debts to me.
so i watched the movie for freeeeee. yay!
can we bet more soccer matches pls?
den went to Kinokuniya to get some books, and headed to Orchard library.
den went to Esplanade.
headed to MAX BRENNER's CHOCOLATE BAR!
WOOHOO. yumyum.
and den saw some interesting things. (a gigolo!)
i swear, its a gigolo, and a very hot looking one at that too.
that fuckin taitai slut is rich to the max la.
NNB. can pay for a gigolo! so gorgeous wan somemore..
after their meal, THE TAITAI pay u noe.. WAHLAO.
i wanna be gigolo already! got sucha good life.
can eat good food for FREEEEEEEEEEEEE.
the route to the gigolo life, HERE I COMEEEEEEE.

i love chocolate Fonduess. yumyum. YUMYUM. aaaa.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
i wanna be a GIGOLO !! SOMEONE PLEASE BUY ME! (provided u're rich n u can afford me)
im for sale~im officially a gigolo.
*searches for wad gigolo does. or the job requirements.

okiee, beeboo!

note: my darlings nadira & sandra are LOSERS. BECAUSE im a LVL 11 in KOL! ahahahaaha. YAY.
2nd note: i hope everything goes well for my melanie the slut darling, loves her. and i miss gheeting my soulmate alot..
3rd note: i miss my dajie & rachel. and my 4e4 girlfrens.
*weeps alot. MISSS ALL MY FRIENDS SUPER DEEPLY.

No comments: