Wednesday, June 28, 2006

the worst thing can jus happen now.. i.. miss.. you.. and i bloody hate you.

=( sigh. its like. so. wadever. i tot matters of the heart would NOT bother me like ever again kinda thing. but its like. aiya wadever. sometimes when ur life is too hectic, filled with school, homeworks, studies, girlfrens, who cares about the boifren rite? and so, i tot i could live without him. i thought. i am sucha failure, a downright one at that too. im gonna be a disappointment to another particular person. theres this empty feeling in my heart. VERY EMPTY. DEN! an impact hit me. was browsing thru frenster, and WHATTHEFUCKINFUCK! GUESS WAD I SAW?!?!?!?! ITS SO BLOODYMOTHERFUCKINGGAY ok! im nt gonna mention wad pissed me off. but, wad the fuck ! i thought, we had a chance of reconcilation. i thought. theres this pang of pain rushing thru my heart right now. *OUCH! dies of excessive pain. PLEASE LA BART SIMPSON, my heart is just a small piece of muscle the size of my fist u noe, can spare it such pain anot? its like, WHAT THE FUCK !!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
KNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
i hope that ugly slut dies, i don care if shes ur fren or wadever.
and ur frenster profile, u fuckin flirt.
u don mean wad u say.
U THIS CHEEBYE.
and to think i love u so.
u are jus a player, arent u?
screams!! BART SIMPSON IS A SUCKER!!

just as i wanted to hold u tight again,
u just let go of me, without any pain.

No comments: