Thursday, June 15, 2006

cut my hair again.

yupyup. i noe. 2nd time this week. COOL HOR? i got it cut at Toni&Guy. cool rite? expensive hor.. not as if u all dunno.. Me n Sylvia went to Toni&Guy to get it cut today. same kinda hairstyle.. only our fringe is different. they washed my hair with some super nice smelling shampoo, now i don wanna bath already. my fringe is less den 1cm short. REALLY. im fringeless now. i look like a bloody baby. aiya. i dowan to look cute la. im getting sick of it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. =D yup, went to Bugis with darling Syl today, supposd to study wan, dunno why ended up shopping the whole time. ate Sakae Sushi buffet till we died. and now im broke to the maxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

lately, im PMSing. PMSING to the max. but now, i think im fine. heehee. thanks to my new look.. makes me feel good. heehee. den i finished the China project. happier to the max. and, i got myself new 'going out' peep toes wedges. nicenice. now happpiness increasing. and i got 2 new tops. 1 ultra mini short skirt(which i doubt i'll ever wear). hahahaaaa. happy happy.

but sad to the max. my hammie is sick i think. its balding.. haiz. anyone wanna sponsor me go vet? cos im really broke now. i promise to be ur darling forever if anyone brings my hammie to the vet. promise.

oh ya, my birthday is 21st July. SAVE IT IN UR HP NOW! NOW! NOW!
cos once u read this and do not save it, a ESUFHGIWM monster will turn out above u wherever u go.
and someone will poke a knife into ur butt once u seat on the tolilet bowl..
SO SAVE YOURSELF! SAVE MY BIRTHDAY INTO UR HP CALENDER.
21st JULY ! 21st JuLY!
* and prezzies are seriously expected.
REALLY. if not the ur worst nightmare will happen, like.. hmm. ur hp bill will explode, ur crush will order u to do a doggy style with him, u'll suffer 1 min of death. thats all. really.
HEEHEE.

lotsa loves all. i jus realised i've many avid readers reading my blog like some loyal fans. i really love u pple alot, but why dowan tag? at least lemme noe ur presence. =) muacks !

my korkor, Shiming is back finally~ WOOHOO. its like, so its like man. HAHA. wooooohooooo. he gave me a Tigger u noe. sweet like some crazy ass. i am so ........ so.........so............ *shut up la* (melanie u slut, better stop giving me stupid looks) . and i miss gheeeeetinnggggggg. tat bloody darling soulmate of mine so pretty! i love her bloody straightened hair. not fair!! CCB, now i wanna straighten it already. cant wait to go to the e5 chalet make some pure noises.. miss all those bitchasses so much la. jus yesterday, Fabian, Damark korkor, Jonnie korkor n Melanie darling came to my house make alot of noises. eat my food, play my maple..

Ending note*:$(@%$*@%&#@&!% i loveeeee Portugal! Cristiano Ronaldo had sex with me yesterday!

No comments: