Tuesday, November 20, 2007


I did not take this picture hor! >=(
hahahaha joke picture please and OK THANKS for the cookies and you're so gay cos you make the stupid heartshape and still purposely take such pics. loser x 1000 okay.


Xmark being a very very happy bday boy unwrapping his presents.


All very happy cos last day of school.


I wish I'm as talented as Eric (in drawing Stewie only)
Clever right that Eric Ng.


What I had before heading to Club Play with Purani on Thursday. NICE!! I like it alot!!


Love of my life: GheeGhee & NANA


HAHAHA.


:) YAY.


My boyfriend la. REALLY. look like right.
he looks like hes on drugs but hes not the main thing in the pic la so ignore him.



My favourite! :)
Not as fun as NewZealand's one though!

** Just realised some people in this world are seriously so kind can, and whats so sweet is that person is just a stranger to me, and a girl somemore, shes called Annabel and she bought me socks! OMG so sweet, even though is people ask her to help me buy, she also buy. so nice hor! I dunno who she is At all though. But I admire her for that lor, cos if people ask me to help ANOTHER person buy, and somemore i dunno the person one hor, SORRY ah, you go and buy yourself. OMG, im so selfish, it scares me terribly. hahahahahaahahahha. joei is so selfish im so disgusted eeee.

***OMG, I'll miss my hamsters so so much already!

No comments: