Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Happy because:
1. Just did facial with mummy at De Beauty. I still have lots more to go! yay! I love the package she signed up for me. (ahhahahaaha)
2. Work officially starts tomorrow. weehee.
3. YAY, i get to be fetched again!
4. My quote is recognised in Purani's blog.
5. Melanie's bday celebration is tomorrow!
6. Valerie's bday celebration is Friday!
7. I have 3 love of my life! Kacang, Stripey & Bunnee!
8. I can pay up my debt soon!
9. I am going to Genting on the 21 - 24th November! HAPPYNESS!
10. Mummy just brought me to eat Jappy food.

Unhappy because:
1. Stupid Zhiwei gave me sneaky attacks in Facebook, say your prayers NOW loser. i wanna watch you die slowly, but surely.
2. I've no money at all, as in, at all.
3. Getting fatter & fatter.
4. Whats gonna happen to the 3 love of my life when i go Genting?
5. I am quite stressed for no reason at all!!!


Okay, its 10 happy things over 5 unhappy things. so I should be happier. Okay yay! i am going to Genting! happy happy! YAY!! i'm gonna forget all my loser troubles and sit the rides 10 million times, with the cold weather! and everythinggggggggg. My dad wanna go India too, maybe I'll bump into Purani there. muahahaha so fun. and then i will see so many of my "friends" in India! India is always night time, is it? Its okay, I will be the mangen sunlight there.

I am so sad over the demise of my Godpa's mummy. He is so devastated.... and it totally killed me to see him being so depressed at the wake. OMG, papa please be okay soon, i love you.

My secret wish: I want everyone to understand me, from the inside out.

Do you think it would be difficult???

No comments: