Saturday, November 10, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

TO..

MY DARLINGS:

MELANIE & VALERIE !

Happy 18th birthday!
Clubbing time!

::

Working all day - killing me slowly, but surely.
ARGH. I feel like a patient in a hospital,
with people "visiting" me on a regular basis.
New people, surprise! people, family members.
And surprisingly, I'm like paid to sms and shop around.
JOKE.
I hate working ah!! very the fucking sian can!!

I want money, I want a doggy, I want new tops, I want my hamsters to never ever die, I want to highlight my hair red, I want to club everyday of the week, I want to STOP working but still have money coming in, I want to eat non stop and never get fat, I want to go on a holiday BADLY, I want to go everywhere in the car, I want to have free manicures & pedicures forever, I want to be able to fly and become invisible, I want to not be so gullible, I want a new branded wallet, I want an ATM machine as a boyfriend, I want to be able to sleep as long as I want, I want to be able to print money, I want to stay in Genting forever(haha), I want to migrate to New Zealand, I want to escape this cruel world, I want to stay in a HAPPYland where everyone is nice, I want to eat salmon every second of my life, I want the world to only have chicken skins, I want animal abuse to STOP, I want all kinds of sufferings to END, I want to be slim, I want to be a social worker, I want to be nice and smile to everyone, I want to be a tai-tai, I want to be a Princess, I want to be bestfriends with my bestfriends forever, .....and the list goes on.....

(humans are just never satisfied, don't they?)

Went to Purani's granny's house for dinner yesterday.
I had the world's most spicy meal of my life. I died.
DIED. so now im actually dead.
Its damn spicy but damn delicious. YUM.
Headed over to Orchard with Sylvia and Purani,
And I FUCKING DIED A DEATH (yes, AGAIN)
GUESS WHO I SAW?!?!?!
(i tell you....)
(i tell you....)
(i tell you....)
(i tell you....)
(i tell you....)
(i tell you....)


I saw Elvin. ELVIN. e-l-v-i-n.
MY EX-BOYFRIEND that i loved like a loser.omg.
with pple like Kenneth,Leon,Wilson and i forgot still got who.

wah seriously my heart stopped.
and then after that it went into a frenzy.
purani&sylvia had a hard time calming me down.
in fact, im still suffering from shock now.
(okay, i know now melanie and gheeting are so itching to hear what i have to say, and they will so ask me to meet them at rivervale plaza's mac and slack. hahahaa. or just stayover at melanie's house la for some HTHT)

hhahahhahaha. melanie darling hope you enjoyed your birthday! LOVE YOU! HAPPY 18th and MUACKS! i uploaded all the pics into my com liao. i will upload in my blog or send u via msn soon! when im free. hughugggg!

*valerie darling! happy 18th! sorry not able to join u guys at Sentosa, im working! sorry sorry but i know u enjoyed yourself. LOTS OF LOVE! 18th but still a baby!! hahaha.

OMG, i had salmon belly sashimi and famous amos cookies today, thanks to DASH. whahaha joke. it tastes so good im dying thanks thanks to the maximum max.

And to loser hoe, you think its so funny giving me sneaky visits huh.. i slap u den u noe. haha joke thanks for the Orange Julius.

and yes , my leg hurts so badly. :(
Thank god i don't have to take PT back home all the time!
I'm sucha fortunate shit.
XIEXIE.:)


Sucha long posts, even I am about to fall asleep.
Good nitey everyone.
I love you all.....

No comments: