Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hello I'm back after MIA-ing for years.

Today I shall blog about .....

I can't blog about anything I wanna blog about.

So byebye!

**sorryx1000 to dyan dearie! im so ashamed of myself and im so sorreeeeee!! im like a big loser so don't be mad at me lahh! i've been a bad friend for not hitting the clubs with you & ziyan sorryyyyyyyyyy! :(

And this marks the start of Joei's hectic worklife. Its gonna kill me slowly, but surely. But somehow, I'm enjoying this period of my life alot. Hanging out with gheeting & melanie.. SO HAPPY! :)

"I'm gonna marry you la really."
"LIAR!! stop being a big fat liar."
"yayaya, im always lying la."
"ya of course you are lying, you always lie"

Step One Step One Step One.

(thanks Edelline for the pretty nails! LOVE IT!)

No comments: