Sunday, November 04, 2007


I miss Cambodia,
and my junior ZhiYang is the nicest most sensitive guy ever.
then&now. thanksthanks buddy.


Look at their classroom..
Treasure yours now okay!


Me miss Cambodia la!!!!


Miss my bimbo friends!


:) Why am i always with Indians? I wonder why.
hahahaha.


Guess who & who? GUESS PLEASE.
omg, the girl has short hair, and braces. OMG.
If you noticed, the fat one has a big spoon and a big bowl, and i have a smaller spoon and bowl.hahaha joke picture.


Granny's birthday.


I dunno why i took this.


What I wanna let you know for all the things you've done.
Since you don't want any thankyous.


OMFG so sweet.

::

Moral of this post: I miss Cambodia soooo much, that I will be going to Vietnam at the end of this year(hopefully). Daddy is very keen on going there, I am keen too, but that means I can't go Malaysia! :( I wanna go both. And i miss Genting so so much too. I love the weather there, I have so many longsleeves to bring there! hahaha.

New baby in my family: A Pearl White hammie, cousin doesn't have the time to look after it so its under my care now, its so cute and white and tiny. I shall name it "Bunnee" cos it looks like a Bunny. so cute right. when i take pictures of it den i post here. Its exactly like KACANG except its totally white. Okay its so cute, playing with it now. BYEBYE.

Actually I'm not feeling too happy about things happening around me at the moment. The $140 debt is very much affecting me, no kidding. The stress level is like so tremendously increasing, and it doesn't help when someone just decides to continuously ANNOY the fuck outta me. (adding on to the fucking stress), and the amount of unfinished household chores calling out to me, the death of someone, financial crisis... etc etc.

Have I ever ever mentioned that Life is a motherfucker ?
Well, it fucking is, and seriously I don't mind ending it.
(if not for my Kacang&Stripey& now with Bunnee around)

Thanks hammie for keeping my sanity.
I love you hammie darlings.

Alot of catching up with my friends!
Miss all of my friends!

No comments: