Tuesday, November 20, 2007

YAY! going to Genting like in few more hours.
:D big big big big big grinssssss.
I LOVE GENTING!
cold cold weather! nice nice food! scary scary rides!
YAY gone from this loser place for 4 whole days.
I wished it would have been 4 years/months/weeks or something.
but i would miss all my friends..AND OMG MY HAMSTERS.

When i saw my hammies left this afternoon,I died.
I cried like a loserish loser you know.
:( It hurts not seeing them at home.
Kacang&Stripey&Bunnee; i love you all okay?

I want to have that Guess wallet !! >=(
I want to have that Juicy Couture watch!!
HINTHINT.
aiya scowls.

Purani is off somewhere in India now, hope she coems back safely and not get trapped by some Tsunami or something. Shes so sneaky! she left without a word and only informing me thru an email which i just read now. aiyo.

Gheeting&Melanie: LOVE YOU BOTH. and stayovers when im back! PARTY!
Dyan&Ziyan: Saw 4 & Kbox when im back! LOVE U BOTH!
Zhiwei&Meng: OMG OWE U BOTH BIG TIME! thanks for taking care of my hammies, please love them thanks.
Dajie&Rachel: Shopping trip when im back please!! SORRY LOVE u both too!
Eric: When im back then we go eat okay and stop saying loser things thanks very much! And you haven gimme my birthday present.
Joan&Serene: I miss you both like crazy.
Sylvia: I really need the bikini when I come back okay thanks haha.
Valerie&Annitha&Priya&Reyy:Sorry i can't club this Wed! do it next week okay!
Kacang&Stripey&Bunne:LOVE YOU THREEEEEEEE!!! OMG!!!!!!!

No comments: