Monday, November 12, 2007

I blame all my moodyness on PMS! PMS is sucha bitch, I hate PMS. PMS is a loser in life and therefore PMS wants to destroy us all. PMS ought to perish and burn in hell. Joei is officially now ANTI-PMS. I shall start a campaign soon. heh heh heh.

Highlighting my hair, LIKE LATERRRRRR!

I was the happiest girl in the world yesterday, not as happy as when I had 2 bowls of soup but yea,im still VERY happy BECAUSE my hair had beautiful curls yesterday!!!!!!! Me and Ziyan was totally slacking at work and we meet up to do some shopping and dropped by the RedKen something for FREE styling of the hair, and tadah! I had beautiful curls for the day. My all time wish since young was to have curly hair!(not the kind of CURLY CURLY kind, like only at the bottom have kind..) LIKE A PRINCESS KIND!!!! so i was a real princess for awhile yesterday. YAY!! but the curls are gone now, and its tempting me to do some real curls. :( BUT i promised myself the first thing i will do after A levels is to MAKE MY HAIR HAVE BEAUTIFUL CURLS!!! YIPPPEEEEEEEEE.

Anyway, I don't know if life is considered smooth sailing now or not..
I hope it will be..

Thanks to all who visited me when I was under torture of what you would call being a stupid promoter. I love all of you so much!

*Poor Gheeting is under examstress now! RELAX LOSER! if u don't relax, you are a loser okay, aiya just awhile more only! and after that is so partying time! please think of the partying ! love ya.

**Melanie REFUSE to blog about her birthday. REFUSE. anyway you are 18 and this calls for some pure fun ! like what you say, "TIME FOR SOME LADIES NIGHT OUT"

(what kinda friends are not worth having..? I NEED TO KNOW PLEASE)

No comments: