Sunday, July 30, 2006

fine fine. i update.
this post wun be of much info on my life recently. will do a more detailed one once im over my mourning period okay.
a summary on my life: here goes.
  1. my beloved grandfather passed away; i miss and love him dearly.
  2. i still miss n love him dearly.
  3. i seriously miss my ah gong. :(
  4. sighh, i miss my ahgong ALOT.. ;(
  5. been to the NDP preview; fireworks nice to the max.
  6. i love my hamster; my Kacang. my dearie dearie darling girl.
  7. i feel my life suck sometimes. but yet, its like awesome at times.
  8. dreamt bout my ahgong hugging me tightly.
  9. i missed the 4E5 chalet, sorry to you guys who asked me to go.
  10. i didnt run got the X-country. i guarded the bags. yay.
  11. i eat alot recently.

IMPORTANT: i wanna have a bunny ! a small small bunny! a cute one ! omg, i just wanna have it. i feel their cages are soo cute. and i wan my hammie to live with my bunny! i wanna get a Netherland Dwarf Bunny. i seriously love love love love bunnies to the max. but it seems there is alot of work to do. like clearing their cages DAILY, and doing grooming for them like clipping their nails every 3 weeks. hmm. i have a few very disturbing questions on getting a bunny.

  1. will my darling Kacang get super jealous?! (omg.that cant be happening)
  2. will my bunny die ?!?!!?!?!!?!?!
  3. wad if it stinks to the max and my family hates it?!
  4. wad if my bunny gets sick?!?!
  5. wad if i do not know how to trim its nail?
  6. wad if my bunny attacks Kacang?!?!
  7. OMFG. SHOULD I GET A BUNNY?

pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease. solve my queries. pleaseeeee. i cannot take such questions.

i want a bunny real badly..

No comments: