Saturday, July 08, 2006

sigh. there are so many problems going thru my head now.
i don wish to live, but there are so many things holding me back.
friends, families, especially my hamsters, good food and all.
so wads this thought of dying doing in my head?
i noe i may sound exceptionally foolish and immature at this point of time.
any of you may kill me anytime you want.
but again, i wanna probe. wheres the positive attitude i have in the past?
i've let so many pple down, like mr benny lim. im so sorry ok.
and sigh, theres this controversy in me about whether can death solve anything or not.
feel free to join in the debate.
my heart and my mind is in a whirl.
whether to die or not to live.
am i just PMSing? or am i just "growing up" and having hormonal changes.
i've no idea anymore. im not even bein sensible here.
im feeling miserable and shattered.
maybe i should get help.. and get rid of suicidal thoughts now.
self-mutilation is painful.. =( it is..

a part of me wants to die, a part of me does not.

No comments: