Friday, July 14, 2006


my night out with Jarael darling n Gheeting dearie. at some voiddecks.


hahahahaha. exams are over. now its the results. so far, i've only passed Chinese. =D
im happy with myself. at least pass one also happy! woohoo. and den, i got an A grade for Benny Lim's ASEAN thingy. WOOHOO. im more than happy. happier den happy.
even though i just lost $69. =(
its okay. for a bday prezzie. i guess. never give anyone sucha expensive prezzie before.

and i just met up with Xmark korkor, melanie darling, Jaraeldear, and GHEETING! my soulmate! woohoo.
we slacked around some blocks. talking and bullying some retards.
got scolded by some assholes. hahaha. and some pure heart-t0-heart talks.
me n gheeting made some cool plans to go out someday next week,
i can sense some happiness approaching.
life is just lovely with her~! i swear with my pubic hair.
we will never ever part, thats wad she worries most.
we'll go pubbing together. shop and bath together. sleep. have scandals and cheat on pple together.
we are always the same old joei n gheeting.
where pple see me and say "gheeting leh?" and pple see u and say "joei leh?"
do not worry bout me forgetting you, i should worry.
and darling, i really love you. -hugs u tightly-
i hope u will brace up .. do not feel stressed. cos there is always my smile. =) i love u..

and so gheeting is considered my SUPER UBER GOOD FREN. obviously good frens are just a few.
a few of my good frens are: serene, joan, gheeting, melanie, dajie, rachel, peiqi, jiemin, gladys, josephine, jean, jarael, xmark, damark, johnnie, shihui, priscilla, purani, sandra, nad, diana, sylvia,esther, blah blah blah blah.
-POST EDITTED- section on FRIENDS is all bullshit.

watched BOO! today. erm. quite scary. but yea.. SCARY. hahahahhahahaha.
wad a loser. i hate losers who cover or close their eyes while watching horror movies.

and im going to the zoo tomoro! damn cool. woohoo.
i LOVE the zoo. have i mentioned that? zoo is like so cool. so many animals
i wanna work there if i have the chance.
i LOVE animals. muahaha. yay!

**if u need help buying my birthday prezzie, kindly refer to a few posts back, where i posted my WISHLIST. or if u need further help, leave me a message at my tag board, and i'll post another wishlist.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHa.
MY BIRTHDAY IS APPROACHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
so excited.

No comments: