Thursday, July 20, 2006

my bday tomoro. im so sick to the max.
i can't think of anything else EXCEPT my bday.
currently, have lots of pressies already!
smiles sweetly.
and i know i'll be in for my surprises tomoro.
i love all of u who get me pressies.
LOVES DEARLY~~
and to those who gimme bday wishes. heehee.
wahaahahaha.
i can't wait.

and.. tomoro is Racial Harmony Day.
im so wearing a Sari, from Purani my darling.
shes so uber sweet.
i hope i look good in it.
=D
i guess there will be pictures.
i'll force Purani to take lotsa pictures of us, since she likes taking pics so much.
yippeee! i love frens who loves taking pics for us.
can't wait. gotta wake up at 4am tomoro.
need to meet syldarling at 5.45am.
please pray she will wake up. =)
lots of love.

cookies will be 17 soon.
happy birthday to myself..

No comments: